HLD5 HIGH LEVEL DISINFECTANT - Disinfectant Solution for Tools
What it is:
PREempt® HLD5 is a 2% Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide® (AHP®) solution designed for use in instrument and device reprocessing of semi-critical and critical devices where rapid contact times and high level disinfection are required. PREempt HLD5 is a high level disinfectant with a 5 minute contact time against bacteria, viruses, fungi and mycobacteria.
- Designed for use on heat sensitive semi-critical & critical devices
- Product can be reused for 14 days after decanting
- No special ventilation required
Suggested Usage: Cleaning Stage Hard Plastics/ Hard Metals
- ALL TOOLS MUST BE CLEANED BEFORE BEING DISINFECTED.
- In a clean sink or bowl, clean all tools
- Using a brush, scrub tool clean by thoroughly removing any dirt or organic matter
- Remove from water and thoroughly dry with disposable paper towel.
- Place the dry tool in an implement soaker containing PREempt HLD5
- LEAVE TOOL SOAKING FOR 5 MINUTES
- Do not remove tool before 5 minutes
- Remove tool from soaker and rinse with water
- Wipe dry with disposable paper towel
- Discard used paper towel
- Store tool in a clean and disinfected area prior to use
- 14 Day Re-use
- DO NOT DILUTE HLD5
This is a pre-order item.