What it is:
For Disinfection of Salon, Barber, Manicure/Pedicure Instruments. Kills germs, fungus and viruses.
Effectively approved, tested and listed by VAH and DGHM regulations.
- Versatile in use
- Safe and effective disinfection of acrylic surfaces (solarium), stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers, hair scissors and manicure instruments
- The concentrate has an anti-rust protection formula
- Easy to use
- Mix Barbicide disinfectant concentrate with water in a ratio of 1:16 (60 ml to 1 liter of water)
- Submerge scissors and metal instruments in the Barbicide solution, for a minimum of 10 minutes and no more than an hour for total disinfection
- Instruments should never be left in the solution overnight
- Rinse with water
- The solution should be changed at least 2 times a week.
What else you need to know:
With the proper application of Barbicide you will reduce the risk of transmission of disease – so you can protect yourself, your employees and your customers.
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information.